Monday, October 13, 2014

This And That

 
 Pray For Ukraine -
 
I had the opportunity to create this sketch of Ukraine's coat of arms and flag in the effort to raise awareness for the unrest happening there.
 

 
 
Pipe Tamper -
 
This is a pipe tamper I handcrafted for someone. I made it out of diamond willow with my pocket knife, sanded it and wood burned his initials onto it. Then I gave it a few rubs in olive oil.
 
 
 
 
Plane Print -
 
I've been selling prints of this plane painting recently. This one is a print that I framed and gave to my newly-wed sister and her husband as a wedding gift.

 
 
I'm currently working on another painting - which has been a nice break from the last painting I did - its turning out well and pretty stress free. I'm filming the whole process in hopes that I can make it into a video with the speed enhanced. That way you can see me crank out a 20-30 hour painting in (hopefully) 10 min. I'm supper excited to share it with you all.
 
God bless,
 
-Elizabeth Joy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment