Monday, May 18, 2015

Caribou and the Wrangles

So here it is...
My first Caribou painting with the Wrangle mountains in the background.
 
 

44.5 hours of work on this 16"x20" oil painting.
 
I thought it was a good painting to end with (for the year).
 
On another note -
I'm just loving the weather Alaska has been having!!
God's awesome power is so evident in His creation that surrounds us - I look up at the blue sky that says, "Trust me" and I can't tear my eyes off of the majestic mountains and all their breathtaking fearsome beauty. Observing the birds of the air and the beasts of the field brings such wonder and joy to my heart. How can one ever doubt His love when observing these things? But we do. All the time. Everywhere are surrounded with reminders of His love and faithfulness - we just need to know how to see them.
 
God bless,
-Elizabeth Joy
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment