Thursday, May 7, 2015

A New Page

[Please note: This post was from about two months ago and never got posted!]


Dear readers,

I realize its been a while since my last post...for that I am sorry. I've been busy in my studio, painting and fulfilling commissions, and I'm sorry I haven't been more diligent in keeping you all updated. It just hasn't been one of my priorities.
I also recently got engaged to the most wonderful man in the world. That may help to explain my absence...



Yup.






I love him.

Anyway...



Meanwhile I've been painting and sketching (when I'm not working) . Finished two commissions and I'm currently working on a third [WAS working on a third. Its finished now and will be a later post].

Painted this dog portrait for someone. It was a fun project.



 

 

 
 
 
Pencil sketch portrait of a father and his son.
 
 



 
And this is what I'm painting now [FINISHED will show in later post].
 



It will probably be my last painting this year as starting this summer I'll be working full-time and wont have the time to paint. Then I'm getting married! I will still try to paint. If its just to release the artist in me, I will always try to fit it in somewhere.



God bless,



-Elizabeth Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment