Monday, August 22, 2011

Projects cotinued...

I'm working on a ship model, (a clipper ship to be more precise). This will be the third one I have done. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them, so you'll have to wait until this one is finished to see what they look like. :) I'm going to model this one after a ship I saw in Poland, The Bounty, which supposedly was the ship they used in Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Please excuse my bandaged finger. :-/
                                
I know it doesn't look like much right now...                                

...but it will once it's finished, so stay in tune. The wood I am using for it is alder. I really like it.

 The other project I'm working on is this painting...

 
I still have a lot more to do on it as you can see. This is painted with acrylic.


~Elizabeth Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment