Thursday, November 24, 2011

Finished and unfinshed oil paintings

I'm almost finished with this painting. Does it look familiar? I posted the original picture of it a while
ago.

 The reflection under the boat needs a lot of work.

This is Sarah's unfinished painting of buddy. My oldest sisters dog. We love him, hes such a funny guy.

 In the original picture the tip of his tongue is sticking out. One of his goofy features. :-)

Sarah painted this oil a few years ago of Lady, the family dog. She's such a sweety.

This picture does not do it justice. The glare from the light doesn't help.


I painted this for a costumer a year ago.



I just finished this oil in class.

 

I don't really like how the river turned out. I need some practice in that area.

~Elizabeth Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment